Letter of Intent to Marry – Petitioner and Beneficiary
Product Demo Video for a similar ‘letter template’: click here
This downloaded document contains a sample letter of each required letter of intent. Two (2) letters total.
- Sample Petitioner Letter of Intent
- Sample Beneficiary Letter of Intent
Why does USCIS require a letter of intent?
Both the petitioner and the beneficiary must submit a ‘letter of intent’ which states that they:
- Are engaged to be married;
- Have every intention to marry within ninety (90) days of entry, if approved the visa,
- That they are legally able to do so as they are not married to anyone else
Where’s my download?
A download button will appear immediately after receiving a payment. Be sure to download your document right away.
Can’t find your download? Check your spam folder for an email from ‘immigrationformprep’. Still can’t find it? send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org